3
Feb

Max_P.jpgMax Oliva, Associate Director, Social Impact Management
Acumen Fund.gif
Acumen Fund is now offering summer associate positions for Portfolio Associates, Knowledge and Communications and Business Development in New York, Pakistan and India. Aplications will be accepted until Februrary 20th.
We worked this past LAUNCH with Rob Katz in a workshop devoted to the Base of the Pyramid, where we envisioned creative and innovative BoP solutions/products for the world’s poorest. Now you will have an opportunity to dive deeper into the conversation, an opportunity you should not miss.
Acumen Fund is global philanthropic venture capital fund that seeks to prove that small amounts of philanthropic capital, combined with large doses of business acumen, can build thriving enterprises that serve vast numbers of the poor at the base of the pyramid. Be part of the conversation!
Acumen Team.jpg

Business Franchise March 1, 2009 - 11:42 pm

@ Acumen Fund is global philanthropic venture capital fund that seeks to prove that small amounts of philanthropic capital, combined with large doses of business acumen, can build thriving enterprises that serve vast numbers of the poor at the base of the pyramid.
Sounds interesting and I know from my own business that this is the case. A good dose of common sense in business can go a lot further at times that throwing a million dollars down the toilet.

Los Angeles SEO August 16, 2009 - 11:23 am

I really love to read some articles that have great positive impacts on its reader and benefit by reading such article. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great Job and continue inspiring readers.

SEO Europe August 17, 2009 - 8:15 am

It gets me lots of information and knowledge that I can use as a businessman. Thanks for the post.

College Girl October 8, 2009 - 5:00 am

Articles are created to express different body of knowledge. That is why I admire writers who are passionate of doing such incredible job. I salute you guys. By the way, I like you post for it is specifically talk about current issues and technicalities in life. I look forward for your subsequent post. I am Jenny, a college girl and I like this article and it will be posted on http://www.universityloveconnection.com.

H.P. Jones August 27, 2010 - 11:01 am

I admire these writers inthe way they can share their views and opinions that can enlighten the mind of it’s readers.

I really love articles like this becauase they have great positive impacts on its reader and benefit.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and opinion it is very enlighting

Yoyo August 25, 2011 - 3:49 am

Interesting blog, well worth a shot!. Thanks for great article. Great insights. I loved to read this article. Thanks for sharing.
http://www.yoyoink.com/categories/Inkjet-Cartridges/Brother-Inkjet-Cartridges/

Oro September 5, 2011 - 6:15 pm

Good idea to check out the link. I hope you can keep us update for more.

http://www.orosupply.com/categories/Toner-Cartridges/Dell-Toner-Cartridges/

mouse click the next webpage March 21, 2013 - 8:53 am

mouse click the next webpage…

Nonprofit | Corporate Responsibility…

Mallord Sivler September 1, 2013 - 9:46 am

It really is obvious to me that you have put a lot of time into writing this article, but it seems that you have worked out the details fine except the concept of onerosity. http://www.primehentai.com/category/naruto-hentai/

carpenter Solihull May 2, 2014 - 5:54 am

Furniture companies have dozens of nail guns in their wood shops
as a result of how great they succeed. Naperville landscapers are
a solution for yard landscape and maintenance. I prefer to use
particle board because it is less expensive than
plywood and works just as well.

Old School New Body Reviews May 3, 2014 - 3:38 pm

Enable our cause. Our companion was just diagnosed with this.
It is good to deliver our services!

xbox 360 emulator May 24, 2015 - 2:20 am

Very shortly this web page will be famous amid all blog viewers, due to it’s fastidious articles or reviews