42 Scholarships for Women who are residents in Madrid

Written on November 28, 2006 by Max Oliva in Development, Diversity

Instituto de Empresa.gif
IE Business School has signed an agreement with the Consejería de Empleo y Mujer de la Comunidad de Madrid to collaborate in offering forty-two scholarships intended for women graduates who are resident in the Autonomous Community of Madrid who wish to improve their skills in business administration. These scholarships cover 70% of all academic expenses; the remaining 30% is covered by the candidate. The scholarships by program are the following:
Executive MBA: 17 scolarships
Executive MBA online: 4 scolarships
International MBA: 4 scolarships
International Executive MBA: 4 scolarships
MBA Part Time: 13 scolarships
All tose interested must request the scholarship here before December 7th. At the same time, they must fil their admission form at Instituto de Empresa in a 40 day period. Admission is mandatory in order to obtain the scholarship.
For more information click here (In Spanish).


No comments yet.

Leave a Comment


We use both our own and third-party cookies to enhance our services and to offer you the content that most suits your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. Your continued use of the site means that you accept these cookies. You may change your settings and obtain more information here. Accept