23
Mar

Max_P.jpgMax Oliva, Associate Director, Social Impact Management
expedition-2.jpg
Tomorrow I will be fortunate enough to be traveling to Antarctica, taking part on a once in a lifetime opportunity, The Expedition Antarctic 2009. This is an 11-day student and change makers expedition to Antarctica led by the polar explorer Robert Swan, OBE; the first person in history to walk to both the North and South poles. The Expedition is sponsored by BP and 2041. The team is composed of 63 people from 15 countries and 30 universities and includes experts like Peter Senge or Vivienne Cox, Executive Vice President and CEO of Alternative Energy at BP.
The conversations that will take place on the journey relate to climate change and its relationship with other key challenges such as the provision of energy, water, food, etc. But most importantly, it represents an incredible opportunity to make of this life changing journey the first chapter on a collective conversation, one which explores collaborative interventions and projects which will help us take global actions at a local level.
(Motivation Video before the Expedition)
Upon our return, and while sharing our experience with others, it will be difficult to go beyond the initial perceptions of the penguins, the cold, the clothing gear, which for a Mexican is, not surprisingly, a first time experience. But how can we go beyond this noise, certainly necessary and a “must” introduction to the people back home, but with whom we are obliged to go a step further, and share the moments, the conversations and the magic we are to live in the days to come.
In order to do that, we will begin by sharing the experience “live”. I will be blogging, together with a team of 8 people, on a daily basis from Antarctica. You can follow the conversation, interact and know our exact location during the whole Expedition at Expedition Antarctic 2009.
You can also have a view of the Expediton through Google Maps.

Buy Gold Coins August 15, 2009 - 11:01 am

Buy Gold Coins is the great way to invest your money and earn in the future. That is why I really love to read articles which are very informative and the topics are based or concerned with the current issues in our society. I admire these writers in sharing their views and or opinions that can enlighten the mind of the readers. Great job!

SEO Firms August 16, 2009 - 10:56 am

I just had a great time reading this article and I will avidly follow every links attached to it.

UK SEO agency August 17, 2009 - 5:09 am

I had a great time reading this article! I’d love to keep a eye open for the next issues to posted! Thank you for sharing your experiences! John

CEO Reputation Management August 17, 2009 - 9:51 am

I have been a sort of a regular visitor in your site. I am enjoying reading your articles about different matters that really help me to gain ideas. Keep up the good work!

Vegas Seo September 20, 2009 - 7:55 pm

Thumbs up for this video. I like it! Thank you for posting it here.

sepetli platform January 20, 2010 - 3:35 pm

this information most important for me.
thanks…

http://www.doseuk.com March 25, 2010 - 11:29 am

Ok, now that IS once in a lifetime oportunity

Gadget Review April 8, 2010 - 12:26 pm

really good way

Fasting and Weight Loss May 14, 2010 - 12:54 am

I really don’t understand why anyone would disagree with that. I think that sounds like it is something to look more closely at. I feel sometimes alot of people can be pretty narrow minded when it comes that. Well thats all for now, look forward to more post and information.. Talk to you guys later. “As in life, Chill for best results”

egg poacher October 23, 2010 - 7:14 am

Great read, thanks!

Internal Audit Outsource November 1, 2010 - 2:12 am

thanks for the post and the video was a nice touch.

Aaron Smtih December 30, 2010 - 10:17 am

hi mate this is often fascinating article will make certain I verify your posts greater often! honestly interesting content.whether anybody has an interesting articles you are able to part using me.each method sick be subscribing into your feed and I wish you publish once again soon.thanks targeted sharing good data.regards,
SEO India

Jaden G May 10, 2011 - 7:06 pm

Good one Max.
Nice video you have here.
And great, great memories for those that took part.
grosir tanah abang

Natural ADHD Treatment May 26, 2011 - 10:12 pm

thanks for your informative article. also nice video.

Reilly Realtors June 3, 2013 - 11:37 pm

Nice Video! I enjoyed reading your post it was very engaging.

Reilly Realtors June 3, 2013 - 11:38 pm

Website

rijlessen utrecht May 17, 2015 - 3:31 pm

excellent points altogether, you just received a new reader.
What would you recommend about your post that you made some days in the past?
Any certain?

passivation September 29, 2015 - 9:28 pm

Solid post guys the antarctic is pretty awesome both vissually and scientificly

johnny haa September 29, 2015 - 9:29 pm

Antacrtic is where its at!!!

I used to work up there at a huge flooring wharehouse in the passivation industry see passivation

192.168.0.1 November 20, 2016 - 9:57 pm

thank you very much