27
Oct

Max_P.jpgMax Oliva, Associate Director, Social Impact Management
For third straight year, the Social Responsibility Forum will be taking place at IE Business School, November 14 and 15. This is our annual main event which brings together experts who engage in social and environmental issues, be it through corporate social responsibility, starting their own social enterprises or through business endeavours in the environmental arena. Led by IE Students, this years program is fantastic! From social entrepreneurs such as Jonathan Robinson, Barry Colemand and Dr. Andreas Heinecke, who design novel business ideas to tackle social and environmental problems, to trendsetters who work inside today’s mature companies as advocates of policies that take into account the whole range of stakeholders and the environment.
This year we will welcome Mr. Jeremy Legget, chairman of Solar Century and climate change specialist as our keynote speaker.
Find Your Impact 2.jpg
See the full program.
See the list of speakers.
Take part on the career fair and networking event on Saturday.
Compete at the Social Entrepreneurship Buiness Plan Competition, by Sumaq.
Save your spot! We have limited capacity and it promises to be a blast.

Jorge January 7, 2009 - 5:21 am

Arturo me platico tu papa de tu esfuerzo en pro de la naturaleza estoy contigo.
Saludos

Jorge January 7, 2009 - 5:21 am

Saludos

Los Angeles SEO August 16, 2009 - 9:58 am

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. These kinds of post are very helpful to me to increase my knowledge on different facts about life and other matters. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

Las Vegas Website Development September 28, 2009 - 5:37 am

Great post. Thank you for the knowledge!

SEO Los Angeles October 6, 2009 - 8:30 am

Social Responsibility is very important to a wonderful world in which we care in our surrounding and people around us.

Hydroponics October 7, 2009 - 9:10 am

Articles are created to express different body of knowledge. That is why I admire writers who are passionate of doing such incredible job. I salute you guys. By the way, I like you post for it is specifically talk about current issues and technicalities in life. I look forward for your subsequent post.

Dating in College October 9, 2009 - 7:47 am

I definitely love to read articles because they provide endless information that will become knowledge upon acquiring. I will surely wait for your next post because your articles are interested and up to date. My endless support for your website and Thank You so much! By the way I am a college girl and I like this article so I will write on http://www.universityloveconnection.com

dating November 5, 2009 - 12:01 pm

nice job Social Responsibility Forum! It is good to see that you bring together experts who engage in social and environmental issues.

Internet Law November 11, 2009 - 7:47 am

Thank You for the post. I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart
I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the
forum so that others can benefit from it. Keep up the good work!

free dating services November 11, 2009 - 6:05 pm

Great article. It was helpful and very informative. Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up!

First aid training London February 1, 2010 - 2:23 pm

Social responsibility should be taught from early education years

alles kostenlos June 3, 2010 - 3:58 pm

You’re very right. Social responsibility is a very important topic and all of us should remember that every day.

Bga Bante Philippines August 4, 2010 - 1:40 pm

Social responsibility should learn and practice by all people for positive sake.

http://ilovebgabante.wordpress.com

rizal buenavista guimaras yacht capital August 17, 2010 - 12:48 pm

Social responsibility is a nice topic. FYI as a blogger I know that I have social responsibility for my barangay that’s why what I did is to put a blog site to increase the buyer of our product which are yacht miniature. I believe this is one way of helping being:

http://sailrizalbuenavista.wordpress.com/

Sports Car Philippines August 18, 2010 - 1:38 pm
Wonderful paintings! That is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the web. Disgrace on the search engines for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and consult with my web site . Thank you =) April 7, 2012 - 2:06 pm

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing back and help others like you aided me.

faizan June 23, 2013 - 7:10 pm

this is very nice post! thanks.. free guest blogging for SEO

comparateur hotel July 24, 2015 - 11:10 pm

If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies afterward
he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to
date all the time.