22
Jan

Research Workshop on Corporate Governance

Written on January 22, 2007 by Max Oliva in Corporate Governance

Max Oliva, Associate Director, Social Impact Management
Corp Gov Workshop.jpg
IE Business School is hosting a Workshop on Corporate Governance to be celebrated on Friday, Februrary 16th. As part of our firm commitment to excellence in academic research, IE Business School, jointly with Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, CEMFI and IESE, brings together reputed scholars from overseas and local researchers in the field of corporate governance. This is a unique opportunity to interact with leading experts in corporate governance as well as with other colleagues working in this area.
This conversation include experts such as Milton Harris (University of Chicago, GSB), John Kose (NYU, Stern), Colïn Mayer (Oxford University, Saïd), Juan Santaló (IE Business School), Miguel Cantillo (IESE), Javier Suárez (CEMFI), María Gutiérrez (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid), among others. If you are interested in the content and conclusions of these conversations do let me know.
All relevant information about the Workshop is now available here.
Corp Gov 2.jpg

apple dentist houston April 29, 2012 - 11:24 pm

Thanks for another informative blog. Where else may I get that kind of information written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a project that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

dentists in April 29, 2012 - 11:26 pm

Hi there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google whilst searching for a related matter, your site got here up, it looks good. I’ve bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.