5
Dec

Max Oliva, Associate Director, Social Impact Management
Acumen Fund.gif
The Acumen Fund is trying to create an “entrepreneurial bench” of top talent with strong financial and operational skills as well as the moral imagination to build appropriate enterprises with local stakeholders. Through the Acumen Fund Fellows Program, they have identified and developed in their own words “some of the world’s next generation of leaders”.
Acumen Fund Story2.jpg
They have just announced a call for extraordinary individuals to build the Acumen Fund Fellows class of 2008, a program which provides them with a unique opportunity to use their skills to effect real social change with our portfolio organizations in Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, India and Pakistan, and to build lasting relationships with other like-minded individuals. Fellows will spend one year working with their team and with local entrepreneurs, gaining intensive experience in price performance, logistics, distribution systems, scaling and innovative technology. Fellows will learn and apply these skills while enjoying an unusual level of responsibility both at Acumen Fund and within our portfolio organizations.
Ideal fellows include those who have already decided on a career in venture philanthropy, those who are seeking a career at the highest levels in the corporate world but want to better understand and have an impact on problems of global poverty, and budding social entrepreneurs who want to learn about managing organizations in the most demanding settings.
The application’s deadline is January 31, 2007, having the selection phase by mid-April and the program beginning in September. You can find more information and application guidelines at Acumen Fund.
Apply now.
Learn more about the Fellows Program.
Acumen Fund and Social Entrepreneurship in Action.

Genet November 12, 2009 - 10:19 am

Could you help me. Everybody likes a kidder, but nobody lends him money. Help me! Can not find sites on the: Department of distance education. I found only this – nursing distance education australia. Sure level is around 150k yet the &quot is less than body. Not, you try out that dell is on &quot in due centers. Thanks :rolleyes:. Genet from Arabia.

Johnny February 1, 2014 - 1:58 am

I love what you guys teend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the great works guys I’ve incorporated yyou
guys to my blogroll.

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to peer your post.
Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.
Any recommendations?

Top Talent, take part of this year April 2, 2015 - 7:50 pm

Dreary Day

I found a great…

With havin so much content do you ever run into
any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My
site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content
from being ripped off? I’d truly appreciate it.