23
Oct

Development Marketplace 2007

Written on October 23, 2006 by Max Oliva in Social Entrepreneurship

DM07web_banner_cropped2.jpg Development Marketplace 2007 is here. The World Bank’s program identifies and supports development projects which are innovative on the improvement of health, nutrition and population outcomes of poor people in developing countries. It takes into account innovation, measurability, sustainability, growth potential and realism of the venture.
Alex Corrie, IMBA 2006, took part of the Development Marketplace 2006, making it to the finals. It is a very enriching opportunity which should not be missed. Not only the prizes, which sum up more than $4 million US dollars, but the possibility of interacting with other social entrepreneurs while getting feedback from world colleagues is extremely valuable.
The deadline to apply is November 17th, Apply Now.

raspberry ketones August 23, 2013 - 12:31 am

hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL?
I need an expert in this space to solve my query.

Maybe that’s you! Hunting ahead to see you.

Aleida March 18, 2015 - 9:14 pm

Great info. Lucky me I found your site by chance (stumbleupon).
I’ve book marked it for later!

heroes charge hack July 19, 2015 - 7:18 pm

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He used
to be entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You
cann’t believe just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!