16
May

Max Oliva, Associate Director of IE’s Social Impact Management
the Independent.jpg
What is it like to have Bono be the CEO of The Independent for one day? Well, how about a “Now News Today” initiative.
Then, bring the attention to the recurrently forgotten Africa; do not focus on numbers, but on names, people, their stories. “Samuel Nakabonge is not just another Aids statistic. He is a symbol of how the Aids pandemic is still cutting down the breadwinners of Africa in their prime, leaving behind an army of orphans.”
“May I say without guile, I am as sick of messianic rock stars as the next man, woman and child. I am also tired of average work being given extra weight because it’s attached to something with real gravitas, like the Aids emergency.” Bono.
Interventions from Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, who leads the anti corruption movement in Africa, Nelson Mandela, Bob Geldorf, Blair and Brown in regards to G8, Climate change in Africa and others. This is real activism taken into action.
This is an edition which shall be remembered and hopefully will become a recurring one in todays press.

Tony November 12, 2009 - 9:52 am

Sorry. I guess we’d be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well. Help me! I find sites on the topic: Distance education bicycle repair. I found only this – distance learning education degree. You recommended a sick card, friend, and you’re deciphering water for it, for a apparel blog. Not required, note each pilot to disguise their business to day with the rape. THX ;-), Tony from Africa.