5
May

Max Oliva, Associate Director of IE’s Social Impact Management
Diversity top 50.gif
The Top 50 U.S. companies for Diversity have been selected.
According to DiversityInc. , In human capital, retention across all racial/ethnic/gender categories was evaluated, looking for consistency that proves a company has unbiased retention for all groups. In corporate communications, questions on diversity training, employee-resource groups, mentoring and multicultural marketing were refined. In supplier diversity, for the first time, data on women- and minority-owned businesses was separated. And in CEO commitment, a proof of the chief executive’s direct involvement in diversity initiatives was sought.”
The top five companies of this year’s list are:
1. Verizon
2. Consolidated Edison Co. of NY
3. The Coca-Cola Co.
4. Health Care Service Corp.
5. HBO
For a full view of the list, click here.

Lambert November 12, 2009 - 1:18 pm

Could you help me. It is the coolest site, keep so. Help me! Help to find sites on the: Bible college distance education. I found only this – vcu distance education. With shape far an concerted money on interest job and different people would have stopped to ask elk. What should i send after an difference hip? Thank :rolleyes: Lambert from Peru.

Qazi Anwar Ahmad March 26, 2012 - 6:00 pm

Why is your spouse pleased ask your ex this query, and inevitably you will discover that most replies result in the sleep. Sexually gratifying encounters get their own put in place …Sizegenetics

Slimming workouts for women March 28, 2012 - 3:50 am

The work of slimming down can occasionally seem not possible. It is normally the actual newbies who’ve trouble, however when you realize how to apply on your own properly, you …SlimmingToday.com

Side Effect June 15, 2012 - 4:10 pm

I must say you have rock through this post. It’s all awesome & interesting facts.

Türk Android Geliştiricileri April 25, 2013 - 4:56 pm

…Trackback: More Informations on that topic…

[…]Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast![…]…

Roadside Assistance in Shelby July 23, 2013 - 9:21 am

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to
your blog? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and
my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this okay with you. Cheers!

Spanish subjunctive tense quiz October 31, 2013 - 12:13 pm

I’m not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow
for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is
it a issue on my end? I’ll check bac later and see if the problem stiull exists.

spanish flash cards January 28, 2014 - 10:21 pm

What’sup, its good paгagraph conceгոing media print, we all be familiar ѡitҺ
media is a wonderful source of facts.

christmas tree November 1, 2014 - 6:42 pm

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might as
well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you.
Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.